Our Commitment to Privacy
Information We Collect
We collect two types of information (personal information and anonymous information) and we may use this information to create a third type of information, aggregate information.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION – DIRECT AND INDIRECT INFORMATION THAT IDENTIFIES A PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL, SUCH AS THE INDIVIDUAL’S NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND TELEPHONE NUMBER.
- ANONYMOUS INFORMATION – INFORMATION THAT DOES NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IDENTIFY AN INDIVIDUAL. WHEN YOU USE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE DOING SO ANONYMOUSLY.
- AGGREGATE INFORMATION – INFORMATION ABOUT GROUPS OR CATEGORIES OF VISITORS, WHICH CANNOT BE USED TO IDENTIFY AN INDIVIDUAL, SUCH AS A NUMBER OF HITS PER PAGE AND TRAFFIC SOURCES. WE COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- *SCHOOL NAME
- *EMAIL ADDRESS
- *AGE/DATE OF BIRTH (DOB)
- *CREDIT/DEBIT CARD INFORMATION (This is collected by Stripe, Inc a 3rd party used for processing transactions. You can view their privcy policy here: https://stripe.com/privacy)
How We Use Information
- – WE COLLECT AGGREGATE INFORMATION FOR INTERNAL AND MARKETING USE ONLY; WE DO NOT SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY INDIVIDUAL, ORGANIZATION, COMPANY, GOVERNMENT ENTITY, OR THE PUBLIC.
- – WE USE EMAIL ADDRESSES TO: *PROVIDE YOU WITH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU REQUEST *PRESENT YOU WITH PRODUCT AND SERVICE OFFERS
- – WE NEVER USE OR SHARE THE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US ONLINE IN WAYS UNRELATED TO THE ONES DESCRIBED ABOVE WITHOUT ALSO PROVIDING YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO OPT-OUT OR OTHERWISE PROHIBIT SUCH UNRELATED USES.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Securing the information that you share with us online is a top priority. In order to prevent unauthorized access to your information we have implemented electronic, administrative, and physical security measures. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
Changes to This Policy
This policy was last modified on May 29, 2019.
Statement of Compliance Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
The Freedom Fight is designed for men and women 14 years of age and older. We do store every user’s information.
Comments and Questions
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please write to email@example.com.