Today’s pornography stimulates the brain like other addictive drugs and is hooking a generation. No one is immune–men, women, young, or old–to the destructive power of porn. It is waging war against a walk with Christ, a godly marriage (or future marriage), and is sidelining God’s people from Kingdom service.
This book …
- Not only shows how pornography use wages war on a person’s brain, relationships, and spiritual life, but it also identifies the six roots of a porn addiction and lays out a proven path to freedom.
- Helps not only those who struggle personally with porn but also those who want to be better equipped to help others.
- Is designed for both individuals and small groups with discussion questions included for each chapter.
- why a tsunami of addiction is coming and what we can do about it.
- the brutal impact of pornography on marriages, spiritual lives and churches.
- how to stop watching porn for good.
- how porn impacts the brain and how to renew your mind.
- why quitting porn is so hard and the keys to make it happen.
- the six roots of a porn addiction and how to effectively address each one.
- spiritual tools to help you resist temptation and build new brain pathways.
Ted has mentored men since 1991 with the collegiate ministry Student Mobilization. He received his MABS from Dallas Seminary and was trained as a Pastoral Sex Addiction Professional-Supervisor.
His discipleship background, theological instruction and world class clinical training gives Ted a unique and grounded approach to porn addiction recovery that is biblically based, scientifically sound, gospel centered and effective.
Ted is the Founder of The Freedom Fight, an online porn addiction recovery program. Ted and his wife Amber have four adult children and live in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
What Leaders and Experts are saying…